Nonprofits are constantly asked to do more with less. And since every dollar saved is a dollar that can go toward fulfilling an organization’s mission , our cost savings opportunities help nonprofits statewide do more every day. Check out the following member cost savings!
Workshop + Education Discounts
Alliance members always receive a reduced fee or complimentary admission to Alliance-sponsored events. We also regularly negotiate discounts or other incentives for members to participate in partner organization events and education, for example:
- Society of Nonprofits (SNPO) – Benefit is included with nonprofit membership automatically! SNPO offers a multitude of training opportunities on a variety of topics and includes access to GrantStation.
- ASU Lodestar Center for Philanthropy and Nonprofit Innovation – 10% off Nonprofit Management Institute courses. (Member code can be found on Discounts For Members page – member login required.)
- BoardSource – Significant discounts for nonprofit membership or just the stand-alone board self-assessment. (Member code can be found on Discounts For Members page – member login required.)
Human Resources + Benefits
- Director and Officer (D&O) Insurance – Attract and retain strong leaders and board members by protecting them from personal liability for their work with your nonprofit organization.
- Unemployment Insurance – Rather than pay into a generic state plan, nonprofits with a staff of 10 or more can get the specific coverage they need and limit their liability, without overpaying.
- PEO (Professional Employer Organization) – A full-service HR solution for your nonprofit that includes payroll, benefits, HR team, risk and compliance and an easy-to-use technology platform.
- Nonprofit Health Benefits – Nonprofits now have more options for health benefits! Discover the health, dental and vision options for staffs of 1, 2 or 5 or more. The Alliance also offers a Nonprofit Healthcare Pool for organizations with 10 or more employees which means you can enjoy the stability and buying power usually reserved for groups of 500 or more.
- Background Screening Services – Professional screening of paid staff and volunteers provides important safeguards. With this affordable service, cost is no longer a barrier to due diligence.
- Job Postings – 30 Days Posting: $25 for Alliance Members and $100 for Non-Members. Multiple Posting Package: Post 5 jobs at the same time and only pay for 4.
- Student Loan Forgiveness Assistance – A new discounted benefit that can help nonprofit staff members with student loans and easily collect information about their student loans in one place. Apply for the most advantageous repayment plans and file for Public Service (or other) Loan Forgiveness!
Operations, Finance + Technology
- Office Supplies – Keep your day-to-day office expenses in check while earning an annual rebate on what you do spend.
- Merchant Services / Credit Cards – Minimize the cost of receiving money with special credit card processing rates and cash back just for nonprofits.
- Arizona Guide to Grants Online – Alliance members can access our Guide to Grants Online for a reduced annual fee.
- GrantStation – Included with nonprofit membership is a paid annual membership with the Society of Nonprofits (SNPO), which includes access to a national grant database called GrantStation.
- GrantsMagicU Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint Course – Organizations can attend an 8-week on demand course and learn. (Member code can be found on Discounts For Members page – member login required.)