Are you a member of the Alliance, but not sure if you are taking full advantage of your benefits? Spend some time reviewing your member benefits this summer with our self-guided virtual vendor fair! This is a single reference for you to see where you could be saving time and money, or getting more involved with our nonprofit community.
How it works:
1) Download our optional notes packet before you get started, which contains:
- Benefits and programs checklist
- Benefits and programs business cards
- Accounts and password organizer
2) Visit virtual booths of Alliance cost savings partners and programs to see where you could be stretching your resources further
3) Complete the virtual scavenger hunt and request optional follow-up from any of our partners or programs. 15 scavenger hunt prize winners will be drawn on August 15. Thank you to Coeus Global, Employee Benefits International, Mutual of America, First Nonprofit Group, and Society of Nonprofits for furnishing our prizes!
- 1 Kindle Fire TV
- 1 $50 Amazon gift card
- 1 duffle cooler complete with a wine gift set, bottle opener and two stainless steel tumblers
- 4 $25 Target gift cards
- 4 Individual Courses with CEU Registration from the Learning Institute (valued at $165 each)
Questions? Visit our help page. Otherwise, click the ticket below to get started!