You’ve talked – We’ve listened – Now it’s time to implement and build capacity
Over the past year, the Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits, in partnership with First Things First, conducted an extensive research project to discover the strengths, challenges and opportunities for organizations statewide to successfully partner with First Things First. We have analyzed the data and in April 2013 presented the research findings. Now, we would like to share how your organization can participate in the capacity building strategy.
You are invited to attend an upcoming regional presentation on implementing the capacity building strategy for First Things First system success. This is your opportunity to receive participation and enrollment information to bolster the capacity of your organization to serve young children and their families. We are conducting these presentations throughout the state. For meeting location and information please RSVP by registering for one of the sessions below:
- Yuma (Yuma Region): November 4, 10:00AM – 12:00PM*
- Casa Grande or Apache Junction (Pinal Region): November 13, 10:00AM - 12:00PM
- Prescott Valley (Yavapai Region): November 18, 10:00AM – 12:00PM
- Sierra Vista (Cochise Region): November 25, 10:00AM - 12:00PM
- Lake Havasu City (La Paz/Mohave Region): December 4, 10:00AM - 12:00PM
- Safford (Graham/Greenlee Region): TBD
- Flagstaff (Coconino Region): TBD
- Phoenix (Maricopa Regions): TBD
- Tucson (Pima Regions): TBD
We would like to thank the over 400 organizations that have provided input through surveys and community presentations, participated in one-on-one interviews, or have expressed a desire to be a part of this important capacity building initiative. Please feel free to forward this invitation to anyone who has an interest in early childhood systems, capacity building, or currently serves the birth to 5 population. For more information about our partnership with First Things First, read this short one-page description of the Statewide Capacity Building Initiative.
We look forward to seeing you!
Capacity Building Program Coordinator
Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits
*Yuma meeting will be held during the Yuma Early Childhood Collaborative monthly meeting in partnership with the Arizona Alliance for Community Health Centers.