What is Arizona Gives Day?
Arizona Gives Day is a statewide, 24 hour, online giving campaign. Arizona Gives Day is a way for people to find, learn about, and contribute to causes they believe in. Arizona Gives Day provides nonprofits with a way to share their story and engage the community through a unique online giving platform.
When is Arizona Gives Day?
The next Arizona Gives Day is on Tuesday, April 5, 2016.
Who is behind Arizona Gives Day?
Arizona Gives is a collaboration between the Alliance of Arizona Nonprofits and the Arizona Grantmakers Forum.
Our Statewide Steering Committee is comprised of leaders across sectors. FirstBank is our title sponsor. Our inaugural 2013 campaign was supported by Thunderbird Charities, Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold Foundation, Cox Communications, SCF Arizona, Arizona Community Foundation, BHHS Legacy Foundation, Chauncey Family Foundation, Community Foundation for Southern Arizona, Delta Dental of Arizona, Flinn Foundation, Hickey Family Foundation, Intel, Lodestar Foundation, Nina Mason Pulliam Charitable Trust, St. Luke’s Health Initiatives, Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust and HMA Public Relations.
How do nonprofits participate?
Nonprofit registration is NOW open. Complete instructions can be found here.
Why do nonprofits participate?
Every nonprofit is unique, and has a different experience. Some of the most popular benefits of participation:
- Ability to generate new revenue and engage new donors
- Incorporate new online giving technology as part of a larger individual giving strategy
- Potential media and marketing opportunities
- Engage your board, staff, and supporters in a fun and exciting way
- Collaborate with other nonprofits and educate the public about the value of the entire sector
How do others participate?
Thank you for your interest in supporting Arizona Gives Day. Below are some of the ways that you can get involved.
- Individuals: Arizonans can log-on to azgives.org on April 5, 2016 to support causes they care about. The site can also be accessed year-round to research and support nonprofits. Only donations made on April 5, 2016 will be counted toward incentive prizes for your nonprofit.
- Sponsors: Sponsorship opportunities for 2016 are still available. Review the package here and contact Jennifer Purcell with any questions.
- In-Kind Sponsors: Materials or services are always appreciated and will be recognized commensurately with cash sponsors. Particularly needed donations include: printing and promotional materials, advertising, and nonprofit training.
- Community Leaders: If you are interested in supporting Arizona Gives Day as a Steering Committee Member or Community Champion, contact Jennifer Purcell.
- Volunteers: If you are interested in volunteering to help an individual nonprofit with their Arizona Gives Day campaign, contact Jennifer Purcell.